- Customized template based website design including Logo integration, custom graphics designed to fit site and color scheme designed around client marketing schemes and colors and Includes professional stock Photos for the Banners and graphic design. Any personal photos must be provided and sent to an online “Drop Box” or on a thumb drive or email.
- The Website will have the following feature:__________________________________________________________________________________________________. The website will be a “Responsive” design compatible with all devices: PC, Mobile Devices, Tablets, etc. /li>
- All “New content" for each desired page must be provided in a Word Document or Email and must be provided before content insertion begins. If content cannot be provided in the above format and requires us to hand type content from printed material, an additional fee of our normal hourly rate will be billed with a 1 hour minimum. No verbal content will be accepted.
- Basic Website SEO best practices in content positioning and design, image optimization, and website submission to all major search engines and/or web directories once the site is launched. (Google, Excite, Yahoo, Bing, AOL, Alta Vista, Lycos, etc.)
- Once the site is completed the client must review for accuracy and functionality and changes/tweaks will be performed at that time. It is the responsibility of the client for the accuracy of content, and testing email forms to insure they are getting emails. Our developers test at our own emails before-hand for functionality. Our desire is to provide all our clients with a website that they are happy with, in both design and functionality. But we will try to guide the client and make recommendations that will ultimately give you the most professional appearance online and perform well with the Search Engines. With over 20 years in the industry, we know what the Search Engines “like and don’t like”.
- An approved and launched website represents a completed project.
- Up to 1/hr. of Tutoring to show you how to use and update the website, post articles, add photos and galleries if desired.
- Web Hosting and SSL Certificate (secured site) is included in the proposal for the first year and begins upon start date of project. Thereafter the annual fees start at $160/yr. and includes daily backup protection. Transfer fee may incur if client wants Hosting on their own hosting account. (Godaddy, HostGator, etc) and the balance must be paid in full before transfer.
- ***This proposal doesn’t include monthly support/maintenance after the launch or off-site SEO. Maintenance/Support/SEO plans are available upon request. Any change requests submitted after launch will require a Web Maintenance Plan.
All proposals are good for 30 days from the proposal date and are not guaranteed after that time expires.
Dmnet Solutions does not guarantee business results
Building a website and getting a business on the internet is just the beginning does NOT gaurantee that you will begin to be flooded with new business. DMNet Solutions is not responsible for business or the lack of business for your organization. However we have been trained to do SEO and Web Design properly to to get your chances for success as high as possible. Along with an SEO plan, we can eventually get your organic listings to rank whitch is more permanent than paying for Google Ads but takes longer to achieve.
***However most of our clients have experienced first page results on Google and Bing within a few short months. If you would like to contact our SEO clients to see what they say about our services, go to our Partners Page and contact them directly.
To build or increase traffic requires external marketing, strategies in SEO "rank building" to drive people to your website. It takes a lot of work and time. Or you can pay for it with Google PPC Ads which will get you first or second page position, but that will still only get people to the site. It still does not make people call for your service or product. But the idea is a "Numbers Game". If enough people see your product, someone will respond in a positive way. A website is nothing more than another tool to use just like the newspaper or other marketing. None of these markets will promise a phone call or email. The key is to present your business or product in as professional manor as possible. This shows the person is serious about their business. Rather than having a do-it-yourself website or letting your grandson building your website for the experience of it.
- In comparison if you put a Full Page 4 Color Ad in a Newspaper for 1 day, the cost can range from $2000 to $4000 and higher. And there are no gaurantees except that they will be delivered to a specific number of subscribers.
A website is a very small fraction of that cost and will range from $1000 and up (one-time fee) depending on the features, and you get to keep that website online as long as you pay the small annual hosting fees to the hosting provider which costs from $50 to $200 per year.
Contact Us For a custom quote or if you have any questions